Is yours an engineering or a product development challenge?
Too often software innovation is treated incorrectly as an engineering challenge, rather than a product development challenge. The difference is subtle, but very important. Engineering builds a known solution to solve a predefined problem, such as a bridge over an obstacle. Meanwhile, product development seeks an innovative solution by redefining the problem through careful observation and a creative innovation process. Product development is the wider process of finding the best solution which engineering is a part of.
Product development finds the best method of dealing with the obstacle - notwithstanding (in fact, specifically correcting for) the common pitfalls of prejudices, assumptions and perceived constraints. A bridge may be an acceptable solution, but perhaps a tunnel is more technically feasible, and maybe our clients prefer a ferry?
- Product development
- Change management
- Project management
- Quality assurance
- Software innovation
- Digital strategy
- Market research
- Problem definition
- Concept development
- App UX / UI design
- Software design and engineering
- Mobile application development
- Systems integration
- Application optimisation
- Support and maintenance
- Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO)
- Mobility, Wearables & Smart TV: iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, watchOS, Android Wear, tvOS
- Cross-platform & MEAP: Kony, IBM Worklight, Xamarin, PhoneGap, Appcelerator, React Native
- Languages: C#, VB.NET, VB 6, Java, Objective C
- Web: HTML5, CSS3, ASP.NET MVC, Bootstrap
- Cloud: Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure
- Usage analytics: Google Analytics, Flurry, Parse, Mixpanel, Localytics
- CRO: Google Analytics, VWO, Clicktale, Optimizely
We've helped develop dozens of products. How can we help your business?